3 mo

What is a wise, good, but respectful way to get a gf?

Since graduating college I have found that say I follow a girl's account on instagram for example ▫️▫️ because I think hey this person is pretty cool!▫️ but then unfollow out of respect if I see they are in a relationship with a guy▫️
▫️
I can't seem to find a girl who isn't already with someone, ▫️▫️▫️▫️ and I don't like to flirt because I am all about respecting the next person ▫️▫️▫️▫️ because respect is the next best trend to wearing supreme or whatever the best trend is nowadays▫️
▫️
what advice in the world would any of y'all out there have to give? (to potentially find a soulmate tbh) ▫️▫️
▫️▫️
if you have a special someone, right now, I want you to go and give them the biggest hug in the world ▫️▫️▫️▫️go and tell them how much you support, thank, appreciate, enjoy, and most importantly, how much you so greatly love them!
1
3