3 mo

Went on two dates with a girl I met on a dating app, I wasn’t really feeling it after, should I respond to her?

So I was talking to this girl for about a week and a half, and we went on two dates. There were multiple little red flags that turned me off from seeing her again (talking about other guys she was dating/talking to, ripping on her friend’s appearances, being judgmental) I continued to talk to her after mainly because of guilt, because she was going into surgery a couple days after our second date, so I felt like it would have been more of a dick move to break it off before.

I heard nothing from her for almost two days and figured she had lost interest, I was honestly pretty relieved. But then she texted me asking how I was doing, should I respond? Generally, if things are fading between me and the person I’m talking to I normally just go with the “don’t respond option”. Because she didn’t message me for almost 2 days, it seems like it could be ok to just not respond. I just don’t want to lead her on any more than I feel I already have. But there were definitely enough red flags in early dating that I knew we wouldn’t get along.
1
1