3 mo

Should I continue dating 2 women at the same time or ask for exclusivity from 1 of the women?

So I’m in a bit of a dilemma. I first started dating this one girl ( I’ll call her girl A) about a couple of months ago. I really like her and we have been on 4 dates so far. However it seemed like she was always too busy for dating as I was only able to see her about once every 2 weeks. I think because of this I started dating this other girl (I’ll call her girl B). I actually told girl B about girl A and how we should just be friends. Girl B and myself started hanging out as friends but it progressed into dating. I have now been on 4 official dates with Girl B now as well. I recently went on a trip with my young adults group and Girl B was also on the trip. Long story short, the bff of Girl A was also on the trip and asked me if there was something between me and Girl B. I told her that I had been on a couple of dates with Girl B and then she asked me which way I was leaning in which I told her it was 50/50 . Now I’m assuming the bff told girl A everything because I texted her while she was on vacation and asked if I could see her and that I needed to talk to her about something. She told me sure and that she would be back in a couple of weeks. She asked me what the topic I would be talking to her about was in which I told her it was dating stuff. She then responded saying that she could have guessed that and that she isn’t stupid. So I’m assuming she knows about Girl B by now. My main question is, have I reached the point where I should propose being exclusive with one of these girls? Or should I just continue to date both of them until I make up my mind (not sure If this is the best solution at this point). Thanks :)
4
1