3 mo

Is he starting to like me after we started out being sexual?

Back in January I ended up having sex with a former coworker. Right afterwards, I left my job and we no longer worked with each other. I thought it was the end of it and was just a one night stand type of thing. Fast forward into April, and he contacts me again and to see how I’m doing and asked if I wanted to get drinks. I said yeah, so we went out to get drinks and we had sex again. We barely spoke but I noticed he kept watching all of my Snapchat and IG stories. He contacted me again early May, for drinks again... at that point I just wanted sex so I went along with it and we did have sex again. This time around, he didn’t want me to leave and now he contacts me almost daily. I was starting to catch feelings for him so I decided not to meet up with him again afterwards cause I just figured he just wants sex and now my emotions is going to be in the way. Now he’s asking to go on actual dates like dinner and dancing and also asked if I wanted to go out to get breakfast with him. My question is, is he starting to like me or is this some trick to get me around for sex?
1
1