3 mo

Girls, We've been talking everyday day via text or over the phone for 6 months. Sometimes she plays it cool that I'm not sure if she likes me or not?

We've had a few dates. She was in a relationship where she got hurt very badly and was hesitant to get into something serious. Even though her mom and her sister have been encouraging me to ask her out. We talk every single day. She always takes my call. But even though she shows all the signs of interest. She's hinting about taking a job in China to go find herself. im confused. she's behaving like she really likes me, but then again, plays it so cool that I'm confused. I've invited her over to my apartment tomorrow to hang out and watch the Wimbledon Women's Final and she said yes!

Ladies my question is, is she waiting for me to make a move so that she can move on from the past? Or am I over thinking things? I'm not sure if she's really into me, or I need to earn it.
1