3 mo

I don’t know what to do I’m in love but my heart hurts so much?

My boyfriend recently started talking to this girl, he told me about her.. he said “I’m talking to this girl named X, we used to skate together” I didn’t mind that he was talking to her but the I started getting a weird feeling so after a couple of day I went through his phone to see what they talk about. I don’t like doing this but I just couldn’t stop thinking about it. I heard she was his ex and I just got paranoid and scared. I was insecure because she looks so pretty and now. I’m mad I looked. He’s fucking telling this girl he wants to fuck her im sad and scared and I don’t know what to do because my dumbass really thought he wasn’t like this. He is my first ever boyfriend and I love him so much. He was hugging me after I found out and I just bursted into tears I lied to him about what was wrong because I didn’t feel like telling him yet. I just wanted to be in his arms. I still do. I don’t want to break up with him because he hasn’t acted on anything but what am I supposed to do.. The girl knows he’s taken. Why is this happening..
5
3