3 mo

Why does it seem so easy for less attractive women to get guys (friendship, sexually, etc)?

Im not being conceited or anything at all, just explaining my experiences.

This is starting to get ridiculous because all I ever have is a bunch of guys staring (which I never paid attention to & they'll even hide it well), mentioning I'm pretty or players approaching me (even they show a slight bit of nervousness). Guys I knew from school will like and comment on my photos and tell me how pretty I am.

Guys never seem to want to be genuine friends with me. While other women seem to have guy friends (some of which probably want to sleep with them but others seem somewhat genuine). I used to think for the longest that I wasn't attractive especially to my own race. I have a "universal" beauty, meaning I seem to be attractive to a bunch of races not just mainly my race-Think of America's standard beauty ideals.

I have seen girls that are bottom of the barrel type girls, one being my neighbor and her friends which literally, no lie have men come over to sleep with them for money. These are girls that look like their asses stank, they don't dress up, nothing, just basic girls. Nothing special, yet guys seem to feen over them but they're pretty much men that are on their level I guess.
2
0