3 mo

Should I take a break from dating sites and focus on myself or still be on them but have less expectations/ be picky?

Soo since i'm going back and forth on what I want to do I am asking you guys what i should do lol.

My story:
I have been on dating sites for at least 3 years on and off, all I've got was thirsty and shitty people, however I have met some decent people and the odd time I do meet good people. I've been on dates and they all didn't go so well, most guys wanted to hook up or weren't "ready for relationships" . I am at the point where I want to give up on these dating apps. Some people have told me the one will come when you least expect it, aka take a break from dating apps. others have told me still be on them but have less expectations etc. I've installed and uninstalled dating apps so many times and whats keeping me from installing it is curiosity.
Be done with dating apps and focus on yourself
Still be on them but have less expectations
GirlGuy
1
0