3 mo

Honest opinions: Is this girl hinting she wants to meet up with me?

This is a girl I have liked for a while, she lives abroad and went to my college here in London. I am not sure if she is hinting if she wants to meet me on our vacation as I am from Italy and she goes there a lot. Anyways, I said I can't go because I already have other plans. Anyways check our convo out:

Me: Are you going Turkey again this summer?

Her: Yes Italy!! Sicily late August and looking at tickets in Milan late July atm, so not have anyone to travel to Milan yet so we'll see haha

Me: Tbh dont go alone, but if you got friends please, please visit Milan it is incredibly beautiful

Her: What are your plans for the summer? I might go Sicily instead of Milan since I know people and the place so it would feel more safe and also just want to chill at the beach hehe

Please note I go Milan every summer as I have family and a place there and I am sure she knows that
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
1