3 mo

Dies this mean that he has high expectations for the relationship or that he thinks I do?

So I’ve been chatting with a guy and we’ve talked on the phone... then I tell him I’m not an online girl. Lets meet, message less and talk on the phone! He likes yes!

Then he disappeared for a day... next day he says hi! I’m like ask him if he still wants to meet and he says ‘give me a week to get my head clear, I sure there are others you may want to meet.’ So then I’m like I’m not talking to others and I ask him what is happening his then says ‘Apologies, this has high expectations and I’d rather cool off till we’ve met. I’m definitely looking forward to some more warm and friendly chats’...

what does this mean? That his expectations are high and he needs time to sort himself out or that he thinks mine are and he is pulling back? I’m feeling a little confused...
1
0