3 mo

What is our relationship?

We hit it off really fast when we started dating.

He takes me out a lot, spends money on me. We spend a lot of time together on the weekends. Sometimes I’ll stay at his place for two days. I spend the night a lot. We have sex, cuddle, kiss, watch movies etc. He gives me kisses when we wake up and likes to cuddle in the morning and before we go to bed.

I’ve never been with someone who acts like this. It’s so sweet and honestly I’m loving it!

there's only one issue... he doesn’t want to commit to something serious, which I don’t mind, but he’s pushing this idea that we may just be friends with benefits. I don’t feel that way. I really like him and honestly feel a little disrespected when he says that.

We do joke around a lot and he likes annoying me for fun lol. So he may just be pulling my leg but he keeps bringing it up. I’ve told him that we are not just friends with benefits. We are dating.

I keep telling myself to not overthink it but I can’t shake this feeling that something’s wrong.

Can anyone explain why he’s doing this?
What is our relationship?
1
1