3 mo

The date felt so so. What does it mean if she thanks me for a good time and then sends a thank you text right after?

The first date felt perfect, but this second date didn't feel so smooth because of mistakes that I kept doing. I forgot my debit card at an earlier bar, got us a little lost trying to find the next spot, and I tried kissing her neck when she wasn't ready for that.

I guess I misread her and got too comfortable, since we were kissing and making out a lot during the night, but I played it cool and we still made out with just normal kissing for a bit more before she gave me a long hug, while saying thank you for a good night. I thought I messed things up too much, especially with the neck kissing, but then I got a text from her while I drove home that said, "hey, I just wanted to say thanks again for a great night!"

Why do you think she thanked me again if she already told me in person when saying goodbye?
0
2