3 mo

The date felt so so. What does it mean if she thanks me for a good time and then sends a thank you text right after?

The first date felt perfect, but this second date didn't feel so smooth because of mistakes that I kept doing. I forgot my debit card at an earlier bar, got us a little lost trying to find the next spot, and I tried kissing her neck when she wasn't ready for that.

I guess I misread her and got too comfortable, since we were kissing and making out a lot during the night, but I played it cool and we still made out with just normal kissing for a bit more before she gave me a long hug, while saying thank you for a good night. I thought I messed things up too much, especially with the neck kissing, but then I got a text from her while I drove home that said, "hey, I just wanted to say thanks again for a great night!"

Why do you think she thanked me again if she already told me in person when saying goodbye?
The date felt so so. What does it mean if she thanks me for a good time and then sends a thank you text right after?
Add Opinion