3 mo

Mixed feelings from my ex that turned into my friends with benefit? What do you think about how he feels about me?

I met with my ex from 3 years ago. We have been talking on and off until now. We decided to meet and I knew that we will hook so I wasn’t expecting anything. He drove to see me then we went to have a drink at the bar (He was holding my hands to the bar) and he offered to pay. e started walking home, and he suddenly just say “You are very kind, sweet, beautiful girl, I love our conversation and the fact that you get my sense of humour”. We had sex and cuddle. Woke up and he said to grab breakfast, go to town and park. He pays little things at the shop. Then we go back to the room, have sex and go to the park. Before he leaves he kissed me on my lips.

We talk every 3 or 4 days.. mostly he initiates the conversation like send me a message just to comment about the photo I uploaded on facebook. Last weekend I went to his town with my friends. He has been initiating conversations with me since the day I arrived. Sending me random messages out of the blue. Then i asked him if he would like to come clubbing with me. And he said none of his friends are going and i said he can be with me. Then he said i care about him too much.. he said he likes me but he does not feel the same and does not have feelings for me anymore.. doesn't wanna lead me on but wanna be friends with benefits if that is ok.

I do like him but I do not want a relationship since im not sure where if ill remain in the same country as him. I just agreed. We met and he was smiling and staring at me all the time. Then we went for a drive for an hour just listening to music and talk. He holds my hand sometimes and touched my legs. We went to his place and have sex…after sex we were laying on the coach and just cuddling and arm wrestling.. he kissed me on my lips twice and stares at me. He sent me to the train station. I just waved him good bye but he seems to be pausing for long and i turned back he was still there so i just wave one last time. Then he messaged me.
1
1