2 mo

How to read signals that a woman is interested and how to get a date?

So I'm super shy too shy to have the guts to ask a woman out in the real world and too nervous to join a group. Online didn't do much at all for me and never went anywhere my profile was well written but the pictures were average at best. However my messages were usually specific based on the girls profile so I thought they were better than an average message but maybe that's the issue maybe they sucked because it got too creative and made it weird. Regardless my shyness and nervousness indicates a severe self-esteem and confidence issue I'm seeking therapy for this but my other issue is I can't read signals.

I haven't been sent any signals as far as I know from single females. Could it be my body is too skinny? I am going to the gym to rectify that issue but if its not that maybe it is clothes? I will ultimately do both so I will test that theory in about a year. I also think taking a year will help me gain confidence in my image so it will help in multiple ways. If it's not that maybe it is my looks I have been told I was a 7 which should be high enough right? Outside of executing my above plan over the year what else can I do? All in all are their certain things I can look for or is it my overall look?
2
2