3 mo

We had sex but she has boyfriend, everybody thinks she is perfect girl for marriage, I am confused?

We met secretely, we had sex, she always cried after sex, i told her that there is no furure and i am not so good in relationship or a husband material, after shared sexual things, she tarted giving me hints that she loves me madly, i did not respond her well, she started bitching about her boyfriend, she showed me her screen shot where boyfriend asked “u are talking to me formally like just friend” even he saw my texts from her phone where we had sexual conversation “ still he was oki, even his common friend told me they never shared a bed , just had a kissed once. she started fading away slowly, she told me clearly she does not want to me in personaly no more sex, sometimes she was crying to not reply me on time she said sorry, i understood that what she meant about it, its been 7 months, common friend told me about that both were not in touch in a good way she was about to marry him, but she doesn't wanna marry that person, i called her and asking about why is not she not marrying , she cried a lot on call i felt so bad for her, then we decided to meet, we have spent 3 hours she told me she is not cancelling her marriage but for some reason delaying it, she told me her parents are looking for better option for arrange, she cancelled three person, but she is still in touch with her boyfriend , she said” at least i know him “ , she hugged me tightly n kissed on my cheeks , she told me after sex she was attached me emotionally and couldnt find the way, she suggested me to meet her elder sister so that thing will turn out different, i told her we can consider for our futuer if she wants, she was very happy and could not believe i am saying this, she told me that i am still not looking serious , after two day she told me she just want to be my friend and told me that she can meet me any time i want. she is behaving differently on text , she is different on meeting. help me out guys, i like the girl but i didn't like the way she is with her backup plan guy...
1
3