3 mo

Is he just not that into me?

There is a man i really like. I enjoy his company and his personality is very kind, calm, caring and funny, down to earth.

When we are together we have fun, talk is good, he spends lots of money on our dates and is a real gentleman.

He texts sometimes, not that often, also to make plans. But there can go multiple days in between texts and we don't chat. One day I was in his city and texted him but then he said he was with some old friends. Our planned date was planned for some days later.

Does he just see me as somebody to hang out with and he isn't interested? I really like his person and when we are together, but maybe he doesn't view me that way.

We have known each other 1-2 months and been on a few dates. We were already one hour apart by train in our own country now he moved abroad for the next year or so and is 1 1/2 hour away by airplane.

Should I cancel our next date this Friday (he is home that weekend) and tell him I like him but I want more than this so I can't continue this thing and see what he does or go and talk in person or just let it be and enjoy it as long as it last. I just start to get feelings so it is hard for me to just enjoy it without knowing where it is going but i know men hate the question what is this.
Is he just not that into me?
Is he just not that into me?
2
2