2 mo

Girls, She left me on read when I tried to make plans after we had to cancel a date last week?

A few weeks ago, I met an awesome girl on Tinder. We got along super well and we have great chemistry together. She even went as far as to say it herself that we really have a good connection on numerous occasions.

Last week, I asked her on a date. On the day of, one of her good friends went to the hospital and she wanted to be there for them (and before you say it, I am 100% certain that it wasn't an excuse). She tried to make the plans work, but I told her to go be there because her friend is more important.

Now, fast forward to today and I asked her if she wanted to make plans and she left me on read. She never leaves me on read and we are still pretty flirty with each other so I find this strange. I haven't replied, but I want to say something because I really think we need to make plans to see each other since we've been talking so long. However, I don't want to screw this up because I really like her so I am going to you guys for advice.

Tl;Dr: Met a girl on tinder. Things have been going great. Made plans with her and she canceled for an emergency. Asked to make plans again, and she left me on read. Need some advice on what to do next.
1