2 mo

If things go well, is it ok to get intimate on the first meeting in a long distance relationship started online?

I met this guy online a few years ago... We have been talking constantly for a bit over a year... And lately things started to get more intimate... We have been face-timig and calling each other... We talk open about any subject... And the chemistry is definitely there... Im starting to really like him, and he admitted he is into me... He s from my city, but he works abroad, he will move back home after Christmas... And he was planning a visit in a few months... When we where supposed to meet in person for the first time... he will stay for about 2 weeks... An occasion for us to see how we click in real life... I really like him and im easy going about thise stuff... But i was wondering if its alright to sleep with him then... Or its better to wait until he comes home for good... I have been in a sexless relationship for the past year and im really craving some intimacy... So if things go well i Dont see a reason to wait... What do you guys think?
2
3