3 mo

Does he like me more than a friend? Aside: he asked me for my schedule next semester and he wanted to side beside me in the cafeteria?

After we both hung out together, he asked if he could walk with me before his work shift. We've known each other for more than a year. He also told me that "it was nice talking to you." Also, thanked me for getting him a twix candy bar as his graduation gift. He also remembered about a scenic picture of Singapore I tagged him on Instagram. He also was shaking his leg while sitting down and talking to me also, stretched his arms. Also, strayed my attention by telling me they were cats outside. Also, got jealous by looking up a guy on facebook that was in my accounting class. Does he like me?
0
1