3 mo

If a guy mentions marriage in a funny way, generally what you think about his intention?

He is a old classmate of mine and we have been talking online since one year. He told me i would like to try a relationship with you if you were here. (I live abroad currently) He had a girlfriend in this one year and they broke up in a couple of months. He will come to my city in a couple of months to visit. He told me we should talk about us etc. When i say its not possible for us to be together he says you think negative. I find him a bit childish by the way. Yesterday he told me marry me in the middle of the convo in a funny way. He just says it for fun or he tries to imply something? It is obvious we won't marry soon , we are even not in a relationship?
1
1