Girls, are you scared of rejecting guys you do not know when they approach you?

Shuri
17 Year Old Bianca Devins
17 Year Old Bianca Devins
17 year old Bianca Devins, an e-girl whose IQ is @escty, was murdered on Sunday July 14th 2019 by 21 year old Brandon Clark, a guy she met on a dating app after she denied his advances. She met him on a dating app a couple months ago, and they got in an argument on the way back from a concert. She apparently denied his advances so he murdered her and posted her dead body (sliced throat and all) on Instagram and Discord while ranting about beta males. Here is the article if you would like to read more about it.

This is not the first time this has happened, but it's still tragic, especially since she is so young and preparing for her first year of college in the fall. People in general, but especially women, have to be very careful of who they meet online and that anywhere online whether it is dating sites, gaming sites, forums, etc.

But some women have mentioned they are scared to reject men because they fear their reaction which is why they lie about their name or perhaps give out a false phone number instead of just saying they are not interested. In extreme cases, it results in a woman's murder, just like it did Devins.

So, my question is this: Girls, are you scared of rejecting guys do not know when they approach you?

#RIPBianca is trending on Twitter.
Yes, I am scared of outright rejecting men and have given false contact information instead
Yes, I am scared of outright rejecting men, but I have never given them false contact information
I've only been scared a couple times
Vote C
No, I am not scared of outright rejecting men, but I still gave false contact information
Vote D
No, I am not scared of outright rejecting men and do not give out false contact information
Vote E
Other
Vote F
I'm a guy/results
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
1