3 mo

Girl I have been talking to is on vacations, 7 days and no reply. Should I re-message her?

Been talking for more than a month so far almost everyday. She has never ignored any of my messages and has even said "I will always be answering to your messages no matter what". She laughs a lot at my texts etc. Generally she shows a couple of signs.

She is on vacation in another country 9 days now, around 7 days ago she pmed me herself and we talked a bit, joked etc and told me how she accientally lost her hotel keys. Then she updated me and told me she managed to find them, I replied with a voice message to which she hasn't even clicked on. Not seen or anything. Been 7 days so far.

I checked her instagram and there are no stories/photos like she usually posts, only posted a story on past Wednesday whilst at the beach and that's it but nothing more. I mention that because normally she uploads at least a story every other day or so.

I have been overthinking this hard wondering what has happened. I always assume the worst since I am full of negativity, that she just doesn't want talk to me, but that doesn't add up. She looks very interested, always answers, and that day she was even the one who initiated and we started talking etc.

A lot of things go through my mind but I don't know. It was rather unexpected. Do you think I should message her again?
0
1