3 mo

Guys, would you break up with your girlfriend of almost two years if you were to go on a party tour holiday on the other side of the world alone?

Say you are going to spend 2 or 3 months traveling throughout Europe (if you’re from the us or ausie) or to the us or ausie or Asia and you plan to backpack, party, do a contiki, go to festivals etc.

Youve been with your girlfriend for almost two years and things are chilled between you.

Would you break up with her before leaving?
I wouldn’t break up and since I’m very committed there’s no possibility I’ll cheat on her
I wouldn’t break up since things are going well, but there is a risk I will cheat
I will ask her if she’s ok not being exclusive
Vote C
I won’t break up before leaving, but if I meet a girl I like while abroad I will break up with my girlfriend at home
Vote D
I would definitely break up
Vote E
I would ask for a 3 months break, have fun, and than go back to her and get back together
Vote F
GirlGuy
5
0