2 mo

How to know when your dating long distance Scorpio/Aries?

We met in feb dated had a blast he had to move to Cali I’m in NC. He is military. When he left he freaked out said there’s no way this will work. A month some after he left he changed his mind bc we stayed in contact and he could see that we could handle it. I went out to see him and we hAd a blast he asked me to be his girl a week after I got back home. I said yes even though I was frustrated that he had doubts in us before. We have a great connection in person, we love hanging out we have chemistry. However a few red flags; he has s temper when he is mad and it’s usually him saying mean comments like shut your mouth. It’s been about 6 months and we have definitely had some mis communications and realizing how different we are. He is hard on me he wants us to be at our best so he wants me to work on my emotional maturity. Speak up when something bothers me etc. but all this serious talking and not exciting conversations makes for a bored Aries. I’m the type that’s always up to something I chase adventure and living on the edge. When we’re together we’re active and goofy and sexual but long distance is dry and dull. He is so intense. I’m glad he is serious about us but someone always pushing me to be better and talking ab our not so exciting work lives is a bit dull. I’m dec were supposed to decide if we wanna move forward like me move to him. How am I suppose to figure this out? I love it when we’re together but separated not so much. Is picking on me a Scorpio thing always wanting me to be improving?
How to know when your dating long distance Scorpio/Aries?
Add Opinion