2 mo

Long distance relationshi will it work (she’s in Colombia and im in Canada)?

I met a girl who’s a part of the family but she’s not 100% blood, my uncle is her step father. Anyway we talked i made her laugh and shit and after 2-3 days i was having affairs with her in a bedroom where there was 2 kids and my step brother. Tbh I don't know if she used me or what (she knew i was a virgin) but during the sleepless nights that we had we talked a lot and had deep conversations. She said that she truly loves me (btw she has a 2 year old baby at 18 years old) and that i was the only guy that made her feel that way. I played along and we started to act like a relationship without the family knowing. The day i left she cried and texted me, from there on we have been texting daily talking about how much she miss me and loves me and waits for my return in 2-3 years. I don't know what to believe anymore, my friends say that she doesn't seem sincere and that it was too fast. HELP
0
1