2 mo

My cousin met a girl but he’s convinced she’s crazy because she’s pretty. Why are men like that?

I’ve seen her pic. She is -really- pretty. Can’t emphasize it enough. She’s a teacher with no kids and she’s working on her masters. Pays her own bills, has her own home and everything. He said she’s really smart and respectful, too, and nice. She also really loves video games and shooting at the range.

He’s convinced she’s crazy which is why she’s been single for a few years. I told him that’s a stereotype because guys have said that about me but he won’t let it go. He said she’s too good to be true and is thinking of not pursuing it even though she clearly wants to be with him.

Why are guys like that? I’ve had guys say that about me and my friends have had the same issue with guys and now my COUSIN is doing it! Why do men think all single women are crazy if they are single? We don’t think that about you guys.
6
0