2 mo

What’s the best way to ask him if he wants to continue this relationship with me? without sounding so desperate?

He has been really distant and cold lately. And I’m not a very emotionally strong person. I can’t handle the overthinking. I want to know if he still wants to continue this thing we have or not. I’ve been really depressed lately from overthinking. And it’s just too much for me to handle. He ignores me for couple days and comes back sweet but then turns cold again. I’m just too tired of this. Please be nice in the comments. I’m just too tired and too hurt. Please don’t be sarcastic and mean. If you don’t have nothing nice to say, please and PLEASE don’t comment. Thank you
4
0