2 mo

Girls, what's your opinion on dating guys that are recovering addicts or alcoholics (and currently sober)?

I'm 17 and a recovering heroin addict and alcoholic with 7 months clean and sober (if you're gonna shoot that "your too young" bs at me then go for it just leave room for the people with legit responses), obviously I know I'm not gonna find the love of my life at 17, and I'm not trying to. But I'm a dude so I obviously seek female companion ship, but I'm concerned about telling her that I'm a recovering addict and I work an AA program because I dont know how she would react, so I have two questions if you've got any answer, how would you react if a dude you liked told you that he is a sober addict, and secondly, should I keep this to myself and not tell her or should I let her into this part of my life and risk her being scared off?
2