3 mo

Why was it so hard to say goodbye to her?

Hey!
I'm 25 and never had a long time relationship. I don't feel like I've been truly in love before, and my relationships usually only take a few months.
Previous week I attended a conference of sorts for university students and I've met this girl. I thought she was pretty, started talking and I liked her personality instantly. We talked, joked and just hanged out a lot during the week. Come Saturday when there was a little party of sorts, and we made out. She told me that this is not like her and she feels that it is a tad bit too soon but still, we continued to do so and even made out on the following two days.
She lives very far away from me sadly and when the time came to say goodbye, I could hardly let her go but she entered the tram and that was it. I instantly felt like my heart broke in two and this has never happened to me before. How is it possible, that I had such a strong reaction for a girl that I have known only for a week? I never had such sadness come over me even for girls whom I've known for much longer. It just felt so right for me to be with her.
Should I talk to her about this through chat? About how I came to really like her only after a week and had an amazing time or would that sound creepy? Thanks in advance!
1
1