3 mo

Could I be pregnant? After stopping pill, but not sure if I ovulated.. but looks like implantation bleeding? Im so confused? Help help help?

I was on the mini pill, (cerazette) for only 3 months. I took my last pill on the 30th of June, i missed 2 days off it so i just didn't continue with them. I had unprotected sex on the 1st and 2nd of July, i started bleeding on the 4th- 8th of July. ( lightly tho, it wasn't heavy) i had unprotected sex again the 12th,14th,15th, my boyfriend ejaculated in me. According to my period app it says my fertility window has started from the 13th-19th, Iv been having that slight pinching crampy feeling in my right side like ovulation.. Could i get pregnant? I did also have a period in June, i can't remember the date. Yesterday i had very mild slight cramps (lower back and Stomach, also a bit of slippery discharge) then last night i wiped after i went toilet and there was VERY light pink/brown spotting on the tissue. I haven't had any since. Could that be implantation
1
0