3 mo

Girls, It is wrong for a guy to talk to multiple girls on the side while dating a girl?

The reason why I'm asking this is that many girls/women who I know or from others discussing it in magazines, vlogs or on TV say that guys should be "committed" and not act like "players" even when dating. But if a guy gives too much attention then that may piss off the girl which leads to her blocking him and her thinking, "wow he's too clingy", if he talks to multiple girls on the side then "he's a player". Even from my own past experiences I've had girls actually tell me don't talk about that bitch (even though the girl I was dating) knew nothing about her. I really don't get it, why does everything have to be so damn difficult.

Just yesterday, I told a girl I can't talk to her anymore because we are different culturally and religious wise so I cut contact with her after matching on Tinder a week ago. But there is one girl in the picture who's pretty but I'm taking things slow and just keeping busy with school and helping my family out right now because there's a lot going on such as family weddings and renovating.
4