3 mo

Is he playing games?

+5Xper
I told the guy that I’m dating that I would be willing to try a 3 some with him once we get to that level and on vacations only.

A few weeks later he sends me a photo of a girl randomly and I’m like who is that? He’s like oh someone he had sex with in the past and would I do her with him?

im like that’s so rude and disrespectful, he told me he was just playing. I don’t think he was. I got upset and stopped speaking to him. Am I wrong and why did he do this?

i don’t even have this guys number or address and we solely communicate via Snapchat.
He claims it’s because I put his phone number online 12 years ago.

he asked me twice to have unprotected sex and I told him no. We aren’t exclusive, I don’t even have your number or address and that makes you selfish and disgusting for even asking. He said I’m disrespectful for calling him selfish and disgusting
3 mo
I only put his number online 12 years ago because he asked my friend for oral sex. I asked him why he did that to me and he said because he was “sleep walking” and then he said because I was frustrating him. He makes everything my fault. I called him manipulative, he said I’m disrespectful.

I went to his town to see him and we had to stay in an Airbnb because he doesn’t want me to know where he lives. I felt so disgusted. We had sex twice and it was just one sided.
Is he playing games?
1
1