3 mo

Single mothers don’t deserve a man to pay for dates?

Should single mothers pay for their dates or split? Back-roundstory and my answer:
I was just insulted by this guy and told I can’t want a man who’s gonna pay for dates he invites me to because I’m a single mother. Firstly I have no problem paying for a date but if I didn’t invite one out on a date myself I am not expecting to pay. If I did I would but because I’m a single mother apparently this is not an okay way of thinking? I don’t even come into dating as a single mom like I don’t even think of talking about it till well later on like I didn’t think I suddenly deserve the bottom end of he stick suddenly. He’s wrong though because I still get taken of dates and paid for and I still have a boo thing so I never even knew this was an issue?
3 mo
Also your comment will be deleted if you’re talking down on single mothers or trying to give your input on me being a single mother that’s not what I’m asking sorry
9
0