3 mo

Was what I said to my ex mean?

I am very insecure when it comes to relationships, I often feel like I am a waste of time to spend time with when someone could easily replace me and spend time with someone else that is better. I often tell the person I am dating I am a waste of time, they could spend time with someone else who is better.

My ex and I broke up but we tell each other all the time right after break up how we miss each other. And they want to take me out to eat but have a lot of plans on the days I asked about his availability so I said the following below:

Its ok you don’t have to see me, you seem to have a lot of people you spend time with. So its not a big deal. I don’t wanna intrude. Im not really social person and I don’t want to waist your time. Its ok don’t worry about it, I'm insecure person when it comes to people like yourself who are really social so I don’t wanna waste your time asking different days if you have plans
I don't know why you’d wanna spend time with me anyway because you have a lot of people you can meet or just replace me with for eating out on a different day so don’t worry sorry I hope that doesn’t sound mean it's just way I think.
Was what I said to my ex mean?
2
1