3 mo

Would you date someone who has TOURETTE'S SYNDROME?

I've had tourette's syndrome since I was a kid, it may have been caused by a side effect of adderall and ritalin which was forced upon me by teachers for my ADD (don't drug your kids parents). I still suffer for it, my tics are shaking my head violently, clinching my hands tightly, bending my neck like I'm trying to crack it, pinching my shoulder blades really hard and bending my back really hard. Some days are worse than other, some days it's not noticeable, but some days are so bad that it starts to hurt. Will this be an issue when dating? Tourette's syndrome is not deadly and I will live a normal lifespan, also it doesn't disable me from doing normal activities. The only things my partner would have to deal with is mostly me not being able to stay still, even when we're in bed trying to sleep, but I recently found out that there's a 50% chance that my children will have tourette's... well shit. Like I said tourette's syndrome is not deadly, the children will live a normal lifespan and most likely won't be disabled.
I would
Vote A
I wouldn't
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion