2 mo

If a guy has shown no interest is it worth making an effort anyway? (Please read description)?

There's this guy I'm I know as an acquaintance who I'd be interested in getting to know a bit better and maybe dating.
I'm not sure how to bring it from what we have now, where we say hi to each other and chat to possibly dating.
He does come up and say hi and he was the one to add me on Facebook and messaged once or twice asking if I was going to the gym that day.
I haven't made any obvious move to suggest that I'm interested in him and to be honest I don't know him well enough to know if I'm really interested but I would like to find out.

So I was wondering if it is worth making an effort here? As in, if he thinks I'm interested will he consider getting to know me or do guys already know if theyre interested in a girl straight away and show obvious signs?
1
1