2 mo

Guys how should I break the silence between me and this guy I slept with who I find out I was the first person he did it with?

We have been flirting last summer we hooked up but didn’t sleep together. He said he barely knows me and I was leaving for school. I thought he was being a jerk. I forgot about him until he hit me up before we all went home for summer. He told me between last year and that time we saw each other he got with a lot of girls. So We finally slept together and he even slept over. He was done in a minute and immediately got up dressed and left like the hounds of hell was after him. I was speechless as I have never been treated that way before. We have the same friends. Next time I saw him he was so nervous that all I got was a hug and a hi. Second time at a house party he barely acknowledged me. And then haven’t seen him since. He opens my story. Has not said a word and I thought wow he was rude. I found out today he’s never slept with a girl before. I was the first. No known hook ups even by his best friends. I like the guy and i know he always thought I was hot. How do I break that silence? Will we ever have that conversation? Chances of it happening again? Or is that the end of the friendship as well? Do guys get attached if they finally sleep with a girl for the first time that they like? Last thing he said to me on text after he rushed out was that she was shocked and he doesn’t know why. Thoughts please.
2
0