3 mo

In your 20s, is it silly to still want a "high school" kind of relationship rather than a "young adult" kind of relationship?

I never ended up dating anybody while I was in high school (not because I didn't want to, but because I just didn't have the opportunity to, for personal reasons). So ever since I've been out of high school, I've been trying to make up for that by looking for a "high schoolish" relationship—like, you know how at high school age, dating is more about just "being cute" and stuff, while like in the 20s and up, more things have to do with it too, like making money and appearing responsible and having a job and education and stuff? (Also like how in college a lot of people look for a boyfriend or girlfriend who is aiming to get a good career so they can do well financially and stuff) Anyway, even if you didn't date anyone during high school, is it silly or unusual or abnormal to in your 20s be looking for a "high school kid" kind of relationship? I mean, I just can't seem to get one, because ever since I've gotten out of high school it seems that no one my age has wanted that; it seems that other people my age moved on to wanting a more "young adult-like" relationship instead!
2
1