2 mo

Girls, do you consider guys that don’t pick up fights , clam and kind in nature are less manly?

I am not shy , but I don’t pick up fights although I know karate. I tend to solve problems in civilised way. I guess it’s my high education that makes me kind and civilised. I also ask for girls consent before getting physical. Do you consider this kind of behaviour less manly?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2 mo
Well asked this question based one someone. Someone who thinks guys who forces men are hot or who pick up fights or not so kind.
One of our common friend had an car accident and she was making fun of her just because they had a fight. I told her we should not say bad about a person who had an accident no matter how they are. She told me you are too sensible you should wear a frock from now
4