2 mo

Girls, do you consider yourself to be your guys best girl friend or do you like the concept of him having a close girl best friend and why?

So, of course, guys can be friends with girls because why not and can have close friends too. But, let’s say if your guy were to have that one *Girl best friend* so one that the dude is more friends with in comparison to other girls, do you think only you can be his girl best friend ( not in a selfish way)
or do you think he can have a really close girl who he considers to be his girl best friend?

in my opinion: I like to think that since you’re dating the dude, you’re technically his girl best friend since you are dating but then again, if he were to have a girl best friend, I guess I’d be a bit jealous (but in a healthy way since it’s normal and everything has insecurities ) but I’d overcome it eventually as I’d have to respect him since It’s about trust and loyalty. What do you girls think? 

Do you think only you can be his girl best friend (not in a selfish way) or are you okay with him having another girl best friend who’s kinda different to you?
I’m technically his best girl friend since we’re dating!
I don’t mind, I’m cool with it!
Hmmmm... Tough decision!
Vote C
GirlGuy
2 mo
Also, sorry for bad grammar, my autocorrect crap lmao 😂😂
1