2 mo

Is being loud, extroverted and kooky a turn off? How can I be outgoing and eccentric while also taken seriously?

I'm a 23-Year-Old woman and I am generally an energetic, expressive and outgoing person. According to Myers Briggs personality type if you believe that I'm an ENFP if that helps. I'm known to be quirky amongst my friends and a very social person in the work place. Sometimes I am a bit odd, loud and just 'colourful' and eccentric Is that a turn off to most people? How should I tone myself down and filter myself? I want to be myself but I also don't want to be seen as obnoxious or stupid. I've been at my current job nearly three years, always show up, take extra shifts, work to the best of my own abilities, etc. In December 2018 I was awarded Employee of The Month. Yet I feel immature and stupid. I want to be a bit more reserved these days so I'm taken more seriously, so please offer any advice you have. I have an out there and very expressive personality. I've been labeled by family as as weird and childish or just kooky. It has made me evaluate myself and the perspective taken on by others. I like being an extrovert but I want to be seen as an adult as I move in life through college and future jobs. As a responsible, outgoing and mature individual. What are your tips to going about this?
1
1