2 mo

What to do when a girl flirts through someone else?

Okay so I go to this beauty salon for my haircut and in the near future a wax. Anyway the girl who cuts my hair told me her coworker thought I was cute but didn't mention whom. So I have no idea if I'm attracted to her or anything. That complicates things more because what if I am not I actually like the salon. Yes I realize how gay that sounds but uh hey that shampoo feels really good.

Anyway I was busy that day and it flustered me and made me nervous because she didn't introduce us so I left. Well I thought about it and had someone who also goes there also ask about it. Apparently all the women there think I'm cute but she is apparently single. So my hairdresser supposedly was gonna tell her to call me she never did but that could be several things. One she might have boyfriend now, she may have had a boyfriend then and was just saying I was attractive, maybe she didn't like that I didn't ask her then, maybe she forgot to call or my hairdresser forgot to tell her or she wants me to do it in person since I have an appt next week. Anyway ladies assuming I like her how do I approach this? I feel like maybe I haven't blown this opportunity just yet like I always do.
2 mo
I should mention she said it and I waited about 2 weeks before I was able to get this info so ita not only possible but maybe probable I blew it. Maybe not though and that's why I'm curious.
1