3 mo

Can anyone give their opinion on what I should do? Does he seem interested? Should I tell him how I feel? What should I do?

i currently work at some work study. we're mostly all students. last year (i think it was today actually) me and my coworkers had a small get together. It mid summer party before school started. we drank danced. at around 1 am everyone went inside. me and this coworker stayed outside however. he told me so many things about his life problems/ stories and i told him of mine. it was a really nice connection. Imagine... we were on the rooftop... the stars were super pretty... and you could see the city lights too... it was a nice night. anyway i think he was dating someone at that time or talking to someone (she also worked with us). i didn't really see him after since i worked only one day... we had 2 more parties but we didn't connect like that.. he did however led me out to wait for my ride and we were just standing there until my ride came. i said thanks and goodbye

most of my coworkers were graduating and could no longer work at my job since they were no longer students... they threw a grad party and i was invited. it was fun at first... we got super drunk and danced and sang. anyway i was with four guys and they were all singing. i got emotional and started crying. my now ex coworker/ guy that i connected with on the rooftop asked if i wanted to talk i said yeah. he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs... we sat by this fountain outside the apartment... it was like 2 am lol. i got cold and i asked if we could go to the park that was like a 2 min walk away from that place. he agreed. he was still grabbing my hand. anyway from that i dont remember what happened but we ended up kissing/ making out.

his now ex kept calling him asking where he was and he was. i got a little scared cuz i thought they were dating. he assured me that they aren't. he told me they broke up bc they had a lot of problems. they are forced to be in the same room because they paid for the lease. they stay with 4 other people so until the lease is over he will move out. but again he assured
3 mo
me that nothing was going on. we went back inside he talked to the girl for a couple of seconds then he led me to a room. and we made out even more. i mean the girl saw so she was prob okay with it? I don't know... after he explained that he had something to tell me. he asked me if i felt something... then he said that he was tired and he would explain everything to me later... he grabbed my phone and he added himself on facebook.
the next day there was no text so i texted him... i was like "damn dude
3 mo
1
0