2 mo

I’ve never been in a relationship. Should I start using a dating site?

Yesterday- July 20th- I turned 19 years old.
I am not a big fan of my birthday. To me, it serves as a reminder of all things I should have done/achieved, but didn’t.

I am a 19-year-old girl who has never been in a relationship or anything.
I absolutely hate it and I’m very embarrassed. I feel like something is wrong with me.

My dad says ‘if you wanna be in a relationship, create an account on a dating site’, but my mom says I’m a bit too young for that. I honestly don’t know what to do.
I want to try using a dating site, but to be honest I don’t really think it’s my cup of tea. I rather meet someone in real life, but the problem is that I’m very busy with school (starting in September) and work. Plus I’m not the type of person who goes out to nightclubs or stuff like that. I’m a true homebody who prefers staying home and spending time with friends/family.

What do you think I should do?
Should I create an account on a dating site?

P. s. Sorry if my English sucks. English is not my first language and it’s currently 02:22 AM.
2
0