2 mo

Girls, Would you turn down a second date with a guy if he didn’t kiss you on the first but the date went well?

Hello,
so last night I went on a date with a girl I met on Tinder and it seemed to have gone really well. We went bowling and she seemed to be having a really good time and there was a lot of playful banter back and forth and high fives and what not. Then afterward we got ice cream and sat in my car and talked for about an hour. She seemed to be smiling, laughing, and enjoying our conversation. She mentioned that she stopped using tinder because she didn’t like how guys seemed to only be on there for one reason, so I figured she is the type to take it slow. So after that I drop her off at her house and I get out of the car and walk toward her and she gives me a hug lasting about 5 seconds. After the hug she kept her hand on my back and I kept mine on hers, but she distanced herself a bit to where our faces weren’t too close. So then I decided not to go in for the kiss and leave it at that. I had already asked her to go mini golfing next week to which she agreed, so I figured I’d wait and do it then. I sent her a message earlier today telling her that I had a great time and jokingly added that I look forward to beating her in mini golf next week, but haven’t even received a response. Given that the date went so well, the only reason I can think she might not want another one is because I didn’t kiss her.
It just sucks because I’ve been on a lot of crappy first dates lately and this one was really nice :/
1