2 mo

How do I get the guy?

I’ve never had to be the one to chase mostly because if a guy isn’t interested in me I don’t even try to pursue anything.

But I now that this guy likes me. He doesn’t have feelings but he does care about as more than a friend but there are so many obstacles.

So I want to try to get him to fall in love with me. Men do it all the time with women. Right now our only means of contact is trough phones. He works a lot and barley has time.

Please give me advise, like things I could do to. What I’m already doing is giving him space because I know he’s super busy. I don’t give him any shit for not being attentive enough even though I‘m missing him like crazy. Also I’m learning to speak his language.
2 mo
Any more suggestions? As if now I’m not even texting him, i ask how he’s doing once a week. Last time he sent me voice notes explaining why he’s not being more sociable. He said “ I don’t want you to think I’m forgetting you.”
How do I get the guy?
6
1