2 mo

Did he like the sex or was it more for convience?

I recently hooked up with a guy a week ago, it was long awaited we had flirted for a long time. The first time we had sex we were both a bit tipsy after a few glasses. We had sex twice that night after he said that he wanted to fuck me again, but he didn't stay over. From what i remembered it was hot sweaty and a proper work out. We talked over the week. On Friday he was around my area and popped by for an hour for more sex before his dinner , this time he came really fast and I don't know seemed a bit ashamed and brushed it off. On Saturday night ( the next day ) again he was around my area after drinks with his friends and popped over for more sex in which this time he lasted longer and kept saying "oh fuck, oh fuck" every time i was on top riding him, more sensual with more touching and body kisses. In which this time he also stayed the night. I dont know if it is because my apartment is so convenient for him to just pop over for sex every once in a while or if he actually enjoys having sex with me.
Did he like the sex or was it more for convience?
Add Opinion