2 mo

Should I tell her that her boyfriend keeps attempting to talk to me?

Over a year ago I “dated” a guy, we mostly hung around and slept together for a short period of time, no feeling involved on my side (I made sure let him know so I wouldn’t lead him on). Fast forward to today, I have a fiancé (not him, this guy is the loml, my childhood crush) living together and we have a daughter.

anyway, guy A from the past will randomly try to message me to ask if I still think about him, how I’m doing, blabla, even tho I always turn him down because I’ve moved on and couldn’t care less. Last night he sent me a photo of some hike with a city view (the thing is I’m aware we had sex there when we were together). So much for subliminales.

I really really hate cheaters, but I’m not sure this qualifies as cheating? If my fiancé did this to me I would want to be informed, because I think it’s disrespectful, but I don’t know his girlfriend so I’m not sure I should even bother informing her of his annoying ass actions. Am I overreacting?
Yes, let her know
No, don’t tell her
GirlGuy
3
1