2 mo

Guy I'm dating just randomly blocked me and deleted me on all platforms. Why would he do this?

So a few weeks ago, I started dating this guy Jackson and we hit it off completely. We've gone on a few dates and we talk on the phone/video chat every night. in fact, two night ago he told me he was falling in love with me. I've never fallen so hard for a guy so soon.

We talked yesterday and he asked me if there was anything wrong because I was apparently not being talkative and he seemed really concerned, but I was just really busy. Then, that night, I called him and he answered and said he was just out with friends and he'd call me when he got home, but never ended up calling. He sounded like his usual sweet self on the phone.

This morning, I woke up and he had me blocked on literally every platform and I was completely baffled. We had plans for a date tonight and I was super excited to see him. I'm not sure why he would do that.

There are three possible conclusions I've come up with:

1. He just all of a sudden lost interest and doesn't want to be the one to break the news, so blocking me and deleting me was his way of ghosting me.
2. He met someone else and was hitting it off better with her, or went back to an ex or something (which doesn't seem likely).
3. A guy I know who is obsessed with me messaged him and told him I was cheating or threatened to beat him up.*

* There's this guy Chad who is obsessed with me (he calls me all the time, texts, tries to video chat, etc) and he recently learned I was in a new relationship with this guy. He is a complete psycho, so I wouldn't put it past him. What do you guys think?
1
1