2 mo

Does he want more?

So there’s this guy I’ve been talking to for a few months, we’ve met up twice and both times have hooked up. We get on really well, have a lot in common, have the same humour and it’s really comfortable between us, as if we’ve known each other for years.

From looking at things it looks like it’s just a casual relationship (we’ve never said or agreed what’s going on between us) however, we have both confessed we like each other and have feelings for one another. He’s also told me he thinks about me a lot & we often joke around about marriage and kids... and getting a dog together.

We’re both very honest with each other and have no problem communicating with each other, he tells me all the time he trusts me & will let his guard down around me. Telling me what he’s insecure about, when he’s sad or down about work, that his dream in life is to have kids. He’s also told me things that only few people know & is also not afraid to tell me the bad stuff in his past. He shows me his interests & contacts me first most of the time... even reaching out again after I haven’t responded to his message.

Recently when I went to go end things he didn’t seem like he cared & when I said you couldn’t care less could you, he told me that he does care and believe me that he does.

Does this just sound like a casual relationship? I’ve had casual hookeups before but we were never this emotionally invested.
Does he want more?
1
1